Ricky Grove Podcast Episodes August 12, 2021 2 Comments
In this episode, Ricky, Tracy and Damien discuss a selection of films with the AI known as Phil, whilst the real Phil is off on holiday in sunny New York with his real family. The selection this month covers the full scale of quality with some raw and experimental machinima work and some incredibly polished machinima, with much in between. Games the machinima works draw on includes RDR2, GTA5, Little Nightmares 2, Xcom, Mech Warrior, Skyrim, Max Payne and Roblox with a bit of Blender thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
- Salad Mug – DYNAMO DREAM. Blender created short by Ian Hubert.
- Phil’s Short RDR2 comic piece “Making Movies in Red Dead Redemption 2”
- Phil’s Pick
- MOSES: The Hunt
- Hired Steel: A Mech Machinima – Episode One
- Tracy’s Pick
- The life of Bigfoot (Cinematic/Machinima) GTA 5 by Yogitrex, released 25 June 2021
- Little Nightmares 2 Rap is by JT Music featuring Andrea Storm Kadem, released 10 April 2021
- Damien’s Pick
- Xcom Ballet by Ion Bomb, released 2 July 2015
- Ricky’s Pick
- CALL OF CTHULHU – Skyrim Machinima by Kendor was Here
- Star Citizen – Bang Bang He Shot Me Down – 4K Machinima
- Address Unknown Max Payne by Volsky
- How ‘Roblox’ Became a Playground for Virtual Fascists | WIRED
Wow, thanks for the good review. So glad you liked it. I was not expecting anyone to notice it! I am a complete newbie and just do it for the love of the game and storytelling… just on a side note, the music was fully credited in the description with the link and all the legal info – I would never use someone’s artistic creation without full credit.