In this episode, Ricky, Tracy and Damien are joined by an AI of Phil, who is surprisingly agreeable. The hosts mark the passing of machinima stalwart, Ken White, creator of TMOA and TMUnderground community radio sites. Then the team discuss iClone 7’s lip sync contest, Whanowa’s Grand Theft Auto tutorials, updates to Nightmare Puppeteer, puppeteering in Adobe’s Character Animator, the rise of adult animation, making a cinematic with Unreal Engine 5 and Blender and performing Hamlet in Grant Theft Auto, Star Wars and Xcom among other games, and being your own architect of hell, with Hell Architect.
- iClone Contest, deadline 30 Sept 2021
- Zeke365 Zeke365 – Director, Editor & Filmmaker (vimeo.com)
- Zeke365’s suggested films
- Whanowa GTA V Tutorials
- Character Animator Puppetmaker Beta
- Use your own 3D models in Nightmare Puppeteer
- Introduction and Live Demo of Omniverse Machinima
- Here’s A New Report That Documents The Booming Trend Of Adult Animated Series
- How to Make a Cinematic with Unreal Engine 5 and Blender!
- GTA Online Player Tries Performing Hamlet, Dies
- Hell Architect: Prologue is a hell colony sim. Build and manage your hell. Take care of the sinners with funny cartoon-style tortures, fill their needs, develop buildings, gather resources, grow your population. Prologue is a free standalone version of the game ‘Hell Architect’.
- Congrats to Ben Tuttle for reaching 100 subscribers to his YT iClone channel