Ricky Grove Podcast Episodes August 5, 2021 1 Comment
In this episode, Ricky, Tracy and Damien are joined by an AI of Phil, who is surprisingly agreeable. The hosts mark the passing of machinima stalwart, Ken White, creator of TMOA and TMUnderground community radio sites. Then the team discuss iClone 7’s lip sync contest, Whanowa’s Grand Theft Auto tutorials, updates to Nightmare Puppeteer, puppeteering in Adobe’s Character Animator, the rise of adult animation, making a cinematic with Unreal Engine 5 and Blender and performing Hamlet in Grant Theft Auto, Star Wars and Xcom among other games, and being your own architect of hell, with Hell Architect.
- iClone Contest, deadline 30 Sept 2021
- Note: extra points for WIP on forum platforms and social media – example of Tom Jantol’s Being Frank, early entry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK8aJZMfGhY
- Zeke365 Zeke365 – Director, Editor & Filmmaker (vimeo.com)
- Whanowa GTA V Tutorials
- Character Animator Puppetmaker Beta
- Use your own 3D models in Nightmare Puppeteer
- Introduction and Live Demo of Omniverse Machinima
- Here’s A New Report That Documents The Booming Trend Of Adult Animated Series
- How to Make a Cinematic with Unreal Engine 5 and Blender!
- GTA Online Player Tries Performing Hamlet, Dies
- Hell Architect: Prologue is a hell colony sim. Build and manage your hell. Take care of the sinners with funny cartoon-style tortures, fill their needs, develop buildings, gather resources, grow your population. Prologue is a free standalone version of the game ‘Hell Architect’.
- Congrats to Ben Tuttle for reaching 100 subscribers to his YT iClone channel
I totally love this episode, I wonder what Phil will think about it… 🙂
So many things I learn from you guys, I realise how much I limit myself. But then again, I am so NOT a gamer, and after 14 years Second Life machinima, I am the specialist there (kidding) but limitation can be a good thing.
Tracy visited our weekly machinima meeting (mondays 22.00 CET), why dont you guys come too? That would be really special.